The spin of life..............
In the classroom of the new school year I would start to share with my students how I viewed life.I would take a new piece of chalk in my right hand and draw a large wave.The chalk would always break and he kids would giggle.When the laughter would die down we would talk about the breaking chalk and the meaning of the wave.Life has its ups and downs ;we are in out canoe and ride the ups and sit quietly when life is on the down swing....The broken chalk-keep your goal in mind and keep going no matter what events happen.
Every day we would have a "life lesson" the kids would come back to class and share with me how the lesson got them through some tight times......We all had a Uncle or Grandparent who would dispence such wisdom when i was a younger person.............................dano


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home