Saturday, October 16, 2004

Monks........................

For the past several years I have been focused on the life self denial and poverty.As a result I went in to teaching.To hide from being an adult;the childhood that we all go through is full of damaged lessons and guilt.I saw the church as a way to walk a more meanful life.I come from the 60's where we were going to make a difference.I am scared of adulthood some things way to scarry.I went from a controlling mother to being married to the most dearest person on earth.An angel!I am afraid of everything but mostly me.I have always been told that I would never measure up to other people....And like Uncle Phi McGraw woukd say "how's it working for you".What I have observed that we all are monks..moving throught this experience called life.I am a religious mess when it comes to beliefs.I belive that it is better to do good than bad.It is better to love than to wish to love.It is better to hold someone and share the feeiling of life in their soul.I gave my life to my children and they did the unthinkable they grew up!!I am like Peter Pam...wanting and wishing for things.....My kids -adult= ARE A THINK OF BEAUTY!!Loving and careing adults..............................time to go chant and make fruit cakes..........peace be with you................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home