Dick and Jane
I was taught to read in the sing and say method.We would see the word and repeat it 4-6 times and that was to imprint on the brain and we learned to read.I think I was near the bottom of the group and read pool.I didn't star school until I was 7 so I felt retarded.I was always the big dumb kid.One thing that I enjoyed being a teacher is helping the boys learn to read.If I were to put bike books,car book,booty books the boys would read the cover off.Instead we have Mary Jo White Panties,who has been reading since 2monthe in the woumb, laugh and giggle as the poor boye slur the words.
Spelling Bees-Put a gun to my head -the classroom spelling Bee.I would freeze as a deer in the headlights of an on coming 18 wheeler.I could hear the word but the light in side my head would dim.College was a night mare I would have misspelling guides and books that I would spend more time on than the essay.
The BLUE BOOK-you had to write in answer in it.I was dead.....Three College degrees from the University of Indiana-Bloomington Campus.
Well mabe Dick and Jane did ok after all.........................................


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home