Thursday, February 15, 2007

Articulation- or why write at all

Hello ,the house! A standard greeting for people to use when going out to visit.Well, hello are you? I have a topic of discussion to night it is articulation.How to say or speak what I want to say and have value or merit to some one.Andy ,31, son write with the precision of a verbal surgeon .In his writing he can cut dice and slice ideas and images in a fraction of a second and the wring explodes on the page.I feel like a writer with boxing gloves;i what some one to understand ,but understand what?
Three colleges degrees and master educator, Principal,photographer,weaver,t'ai Chi teacher,father, husband...............just plain 3 years old Danny O'Bryan looking for some one to take him by his hand and tell him it's o k to grow up.
Well the bars are closing and the morning prayer are ready to be chanted to thank God for the day.
I am still looking for some one to get excited with to skinny dip in the river and hold under the spring apple tree..........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home