Lost Mind
I forgott the password.how stupid!! In a panic I rediscovered it..........safe.When I was in my early 20's I had as a hospital orderly,11-7 for a bout 3-3 1/2 years.I wanted to wear a white coat and have power to have people disrobe and and save lives....It never it occured to me that you must work hard and long...The people had power when you would put on the green suit and help other people.Haard work dealing with people dieing anfd shitting on you.My job was the dreaded enams.At the dark of night 5:30 I would wake people up and shove a tube up their ass.I also was allow to study..What a joke ...I had terribe study habits.I would pray ,read the books but the lack of insite and maturity I could never figure what the "real meaning oif the book was.Iwas dating a nurse at the time and wanted to marry her..We grew up together and fell in lust with one and other.The begin of my Sophmore year we split and I have cried ever since. There is a counrty song about Gods un answer prayers this was one .I was to meet my love of my life and fall in love---and lust!!......nite all Need to close the barn and get ready to start the Am milking in about an hour..............d


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home