....Frist love
I was about 15 when in a Social Studies Class a young landy was to catch my eye.I played football and was good.I ahd speed and the power of a raging bull.I was the only Sophmore to letter that year.As I sat in class I just looked at her ;I had the social skill of a tree.Athe end of the year She ask me out to a Hayride for her church.About 20-26 teens climb in the back of an old 1/2 ton pickup truckj with hay in the back .We road the back roads of Clark County and we held each other close and Necked!!It was intresting to kiss some non-family member strange liquids started to leak from my teen body.A few days after I called to say thanks and we started dating at the tennis courts.The summer was fun .I met her parents.Short mother -tall out spoken father about 6'1.......The same profile that John O and his wife Musa Bell had.Did I want the girl or nurting from the parents? We dated for about three yeas through uot school.Like many teens we fought and were possive of each other..We went to the proms and dances and ,I fell in love as much on can be at 15-19. I looked forward to spending my life with her-her parents hated me,they found me imature and controlling.....Guilty on both counts.............d


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home