Tuesday, October 19, 2004

AFTER THE BREAK-UP

When the break up was over i had two choices.!st go in the Army for 30+ years then retire and go to college.2cd get my but in gear and graduate college.NO WOMEN!!I was to study at night 2-5 am.The family was asleep and I had a table and light Bulb.My brothers were crazy at this time.The basment was a shooting gallery for Ron.He would take a collection of phone books for a backstop and shoot his 22cal. rifle in the basment.My books had bullet holes in the pages; the table had several big holes .I complained to mother and her answer was that the empty catiridges were from Ron's pocket-your to hard on my son..Jack was doing drugs in High school soon to kill all the brain cells and was dating angle named Suzy Williams.She was studing to be a teacher..I needed a date for a birthday party-Diane Marie Krekel was in my music class.She was nice and talked to me.She was a teacher!!She was very non threating..."Would you like to go to a party?"..............................d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home