FRIST LOVE LEGACY
I have fallen in love with the idea of the loss of my frist lost love.I have felt pain but as a young man knows it hit me between the eyes. I want to make love to her.In those days she controlled the show and sex was not to happen.....Ted was the name of my replacement..Never saw him 30+ years later I was to find out that he ran a round on her and screwed other women.Like a new marine I would have been always faithful.I went to see her at the death of her father and it was like old times I could feel the energy.I met our---her son who had knocked up a girl in Calif and had adorble little Grandchild.....Her new husband 14 years her senior(she married her dad) /I met him at the classreunion.The reunion made me feel as disconnected as ever .At the reunion Diane and Barbara met they were wearing same dress......both were incredable fine looking women.....................dan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home